Welcome to my Business English Ulm – Course HomePage.
My name is Paul Guest, I am the owner of Business English Ulm and I will be running the Course for you.
With Christmas and New Year nearly upon us, I thought that I would write a few words for the people who pop in and have a look at my site and then leave.
Here is the latest update on future courses and would encourage you to have a look at the offers I am making and see what suits you or your comany.
I would also like to take this opportunity to wish all of you a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Let me introduce the Course and the Course Contents to you:
- The Course will start around the beginning of April – date to be confirmed in the New Year.
- It will run for 3 evenings per week, for 10 weeks and will be a minimum B1 level upwards.
- The trainings will be split into 3 x 80 minute sessions per week. Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 18:00 – 19:40 (to include a 10 minute break if needed.)
- There will be a maximum of 10 people on the course so that you get as much of me, as your trainer, so you will latrn and practice what you have just been taught.
- The cost for the course will be 750€ per person.
- Course material will be supplied by the me.
- If requested, I can supply a document saying that you have attended the Course.
- Focus: The Course will be based on learning the language needed to help you to communicate better with colleagues and with clients.
- The Course will begin with a “Needs Analysis” so that I can understand what you need from me better. This means that I can structure the course to it’s optimum.
- The Course will include: how to introduce yourself, nobody likes grammar but it is a necessary part of speaking, especially if you speak a language with different grammar. Vocabulary building, tenses and their correct use, spelling, reading documents, pronunciation and communication with myself and the rest of the group and much more! All very practical materials!
- Help with emailing, telephoning, conversation, reading and talking about articles from different sources and so on, based on your Needs Analysis. You can also bring your own materials into the course if you want to, but check with me first.
- You will get handouts on “today’s topic” from me, on a daily basis which you can keep.
- There will also sometimes be little bits of HomeStudy to do, (max 1 page A4) to backup the material we have worked on today and we will start the next day by correcting the HomeStudy.
- By the end of the Course, you will have learned to improve your skills to better understand you interaction with clients, customers and colleagues and help you deal with situations that will occur when you begin to improve your listening skills, your better understanding of the problem and feeling that you English skills really are helping to speak better English.
What more could you ask for?
To apply to be on the Course, remember there are only 10 places, or if you have any questions about the Course itself or the Christmas break then please give me a call on: 0177 626 4688.